HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Saturday, May 14, 2011

May partners sent out

Hi Ladies

I have just finished sending out the swap partners for May, please make contact with your member before you start to make the block to confirm preferences. 

Just a note that I will be away on holidays from early to mid June - off to the lovely warm Thailand with 3 days (shopping ) in Bangkok and then 10 relaxing days spent in the sun in Phuket.  I will have the ipad with me and will be accessible on hot mail, and the blog but not necessarily checking this everyday.  (not sure at this stage how good the Internet access will be).  It also means that the June partners will be sent out a few days later after I arrive home

We have 19 members now, with 18 swapping this month, so numbers are increasing in this fun sized block swap.  Now.. Hi Ho Hi Ho, off to the sewing machine I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment