HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

August partnerships being arranged

Hi ladies,

I will be sending out the August partners this weekend so if you are reading this and want to join in the fun, sent me an email, and like wise if  you are a registered member and cant do this months swap please let me know this also.

Here is a pic of a quilt plan in progress.  The large stars are from blocks I have received in the 12 inch group, and the little ones in this swap.  Dont they all come together beautifully.

We are also now on facebook, hop on over to the main group blog site to see the link and become a fan.

2 comments:

  1. Super idea - this is a pretty quilt from a collective group. I am in for the next round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one. You guys are having too much fun.

    ReplyDelete