HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Saturday, November 12, 2011

November partners sent out

Hi Ladies, I have just finished sending out the November swap partners, and this month we welcome 4 new members,



Cathy from South Australia -
Chantell from New South Wales
Maria from Nova Scotia  - Canada
Loraine from Putaruru - New Zealand



 -  A special mention to Cathy.
Cathy was the first member I had in quilting block swaps Australia, who joined me in the inaugural swap in April 2010 (it was just her and I)  and is still a member of that swap group. 

Welcome ladies to our swap group.  We have 22 members with 3 sitting out this month.  Thank you to Susan V who is my double swap queen this month with the uneven members swapping

1 comment:

  1. awww, thanks Sue :-)
    looking forward to being a long time member of this group too ;-)

    ReplyDelete