HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Monday, December 26, 2011

First 6 inch blocks ;-)

I have been going through my list, and checking it twice ;-)  I realised I had been a bad swapper and not posted pics of my first ever 6" block.

Here is the block I sent for my first 6" swap for Cheryl

I hope it has arrived by now ............. it can sometimes take a bit longer to get to WA!

It was quite a different experience making a 6" inch block vs a 12" block.  I have since updated my preferences and am quite excited about the lap quilt I will make from the blocks I will receive in this Swap Group.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love, the orange butterfly batik fabric you have used

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Sue ;-)
    it is from a local store here in Adelaide, Cynthia's Ark

    ReplyDelete