HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Friday, July 26, 2013

It's raining blocks

I was fortunate enough to have two swap partners this month, and all of my parcels arrived in the post together. My choice is either blooms or churn dash,
First are these lovely blocks from Jan who spoilt me with three blocks. I love the ballerina peeping out of the bloom.

And I was also spoilt by Brenda who included a churn dash in the 12 inch size, as I am making a chocolate churn quilt using both sized blocks.
 ps, apologies for my previous post where I mixed these up.  I opened them all up together and got the cards and notes mixed up.   The card above is from Jan.

No comments:

Post a Comment