HOW TO JOIN

Thinking of joining ? or would like some information on how the group runs, simply email me (Sue ) at quiltingblocks@hotmail.com

Two blocks are made per month, and the swap partners are allocated in the middle of each month

Friday, September 6, 2013

July and August swaps

 Here are the two blocks I sent to Brenda in Ohio. We have swapped before in the 12" swap so it was lovely to swap again just downsized. Think the ones she sent me are at the bottom of this.. technology and me do not go together!
 These are the civil war/ reproduction log cabins I sent to Terese in Portugal. A challenge(I don't use these sorts of fabrics) but she loved them. The first one I did had a wonky centre hence she got 3!
 My beautiful returns from Terese and a hexie flower as well. I have finished my hexie flower garden quilt but this will make it's way into a novelty one that I am in the process of making.
 Why does blogger (or my camera turn things on their head???)anyway these are the stunning blocks from Brenda. Very happy with all my blocks so thanks to both Terese and Brenda.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: